This well known local trust was set up in 1989 by the late Mr Simon Wingfield Digby, for charitable purposes for the general benefit of the inhabitants of Sherborne.
To enable an application to be considered the following is required:
- A completed application form
- The need to demonstrate that the organisation meets the above criteria.
- Submit details of the project, or need, for which the grant is required.
- Say who will benefit from the grant.
- Submit three quotations for proposed purchases or work that is to be contracted out.
- Enclose a copy of your latest set of audited accounts
If your organisation believes it may qualify you may download an application form for submission, or contact the Clerk to the Trustees at The Manor House, Newland Sherborne, Dorset DT9 3JL for further advice.Telephone
: 01935 812807
To download an application form please click here